Tegan and Sara.fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Meilleurs citations de nos twins !

3 participants

Meilleurs citations de nos twins ! Empty Meilleurs citations de nos twins !

Message par Do Lun 27 Déc - 12:20

allez je commence parce que ça m'a quand même bien fait marrer Razz

Audience Member: :So was that a yes or no?
Sara: No, I won't marry you.
Tegan: She's an ice queen; you don't want her anyway.
Sara: It's nothing against you, personally
Tegan: She doesn't want to move to England.
Sara: I just don't want to get into that whole, you know, I have to get you papers and then you're always at my house and I'm like, 'why are you here again?' and then, you know, that kind of shit.
*Audience member asks Tegan to marry her:
Tegan: Thanks for asking. That's very nice.
Sara: Apparently Tegan is really into this person, so perhaps they want to get married.
Audience Member: Tegan will you marry me?
Tegan: Sure.
Sara: God, you're like fucking captain kangaroo over there.
Tegan: No, I just think it's good for our balance. You know, you're dark, I'm light. You're bad, I'm good. You say no, I say yes. You're mean, I'm nice.
Sara: I have standards, you're a slut.
* Johnny comes to high five Sara
Tegan: Well I'm still nice!
Sara: And a slut.
Do
Do
Post it off

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Meilleurs citations de nos twins ! Empty Re: Meilleurs citations de nos twins !

Message par STid Lun 27 Déc - 16:06

"The best part of a relationship, is getting to call the person, or lay down next to them, and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long. In the end that’s what it’s about. It’s not about sex, it’s not about the money they give you, it’s not about how good looking they are, it’s about them listening to you talk for hours and hours and hours, about stupid shit that doesn’t matter"-Tegan

Et moins sérieusement :

Sara: I had just met this girl, in a record store who was a local musician in Brisbane and she'd given me her information and we were gonna hang out...
Tegan: So how you met Kate was she picked you up.
Sara: No, no, no, no! No in fact I asked her for her phone number.
Tegan: So you picked her up.
Sara: No, no, no. I just thought...
Tegan: So you liked her.
Sara: I thought she seemed like a really cool person.
Tegan: You thought maybe you'd go for a date.
Sara: No, I think that... No, I was dating someone. She was dating someone.
Tegan: So you guys were having an affair.
Sara: No, we were just friends. We're just friends.
Tegan: You were just friends, you'd just met her. You didn't even know her. So you just meet someone, get their number and call them your friend?
Sara: Turn her microphone off Doug. Off.
Tegan: This story's getting long.
Sara: I know, I know. It's because you're interrupting me.
Tegan: Oh, It's my fault.
Sara: Ok so...
Tegan (mocking Sara): Like one time, when I was four I was wearing a red jacket. No, it was pink. Er, red... Anyway, what was I telling you?
Sara: Anyways, I called Kate immediately, when the tour was cancelled and I said can we borrow some of your gear, and...
Tegan: That's what she said.
Sara: Here I am, trying to have an intelligent conversation with all of you... and poop joke Tegan Quin ruined it. So... anyways, Kate, I will always remember...
Tegan: It's a minefield backstage. You can't say anything without Sara going "that's what she said... that's what she said"
Sara: Listen!
Tegan: Someone's like "ooh, these are salty." and she's like, "that's what she said". It's horrible. I'm backstage and I'm like this (covers her mouth) the whole time. Anyway. Yes, yes. So you met Kate, your best friend. She lends you some gear. We're there with you. Continue.

(je sais, c'est un peu long...(that's what she said Very Happy))
STid
STid
Admin

https://teganandsarafr.forumactif.org

Message par Diana Lun 31 Jan - 10:52

“One of my cousins got married recently. And as she was telling me how she new she’d found the person she wanted to be with for her whole life-like ‘We’ll grow together, we’ll learn, we’ll have the same goals, the same needs, you can count on me’- I had this really spooky moment, both sad and kind of happy: That’s Tegan for me. Because the relationship transcends any relationship I could have with any other human being. We were conceived in the same womb, and we look the same, and we’ve formed this band together- we have this intrinsic connection. And I will unconditionally love her, and hate her, until the end of time.Maybe I don’t believe in soul mates because I already have one.” SKQ

J'aime.
Diana
Diana
Forum girl

http://alreadybroken.tumblr.com/

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé